We host a variety of local and international Basketball Camps for young men and women to truly experience the American basketball culture of high intensity and competition withprofessional developmental coaches.
We thrive to help you achieve your goals and become a better player as well as prepare yourself for progression. The Dlang Elite Camp programs development plan is to better improve each player’s:
- Physical and mental skills.
- Ability and character skills.
- Ability to adapt through intense situations.
WE GIVE OUR PLAYERS OPPORTUNITY IN A VARIETY OF FACETS:
- Opportunity to have knowledgeable and dedicated coaches.
- Opportunity to be evaluated by coaches with high level experience in college, training programs, mentorship, and skill enhancement.
- Opportunity to be scouted and have a chance to play in American high school, prep school.
- Opportunity to be educated in the areas of strength and conditioning, skill development, agility, speed, defense, scoring inside out, and much more.
We want to train players to be efficient, effective and grasp a different element of the game that will help them to pursue their dreams.
Come to our camp and have an impact like never before.
Our program will dedicate a percentage of our revenue to provide aid in sponsorships to youth who are serious about having the American experience of playing against peers of the highest order of basketball.
We will create the most intense camp atmosphere of basketball never seen in Switzerland, with a high level of knowledge, experience implemented into the trainings and skill related techniques.
July 27thSummer Basketball Camp at Haut- Lac International Bilingual School that focuses on sports specific player
July 20th Basketball Camp that focuses on sports specific player development, emphasising learning..
October 12th Girls from 10 to 17 years old (Limited space) 20max Boys from 10 to 17 years old (Limited space) 20 max
August 17th Basketball Camp that focuses on preparing Athletes Strength & Conditioning Development.
July 8thDME Summer Prep Exposure Camp – 2 practices per day – 3 Strength & Conditioning workouts/week
February 17th Girls from 9 to 17 years old (Limited space) 20max Boys from 9 to 17 years old (Limited space) 20 max
October 5th Girls from 9 to 17 years old (Limited space) 20max Boys from 9 to 17 years old (Limited space) 20 max
October 19th Basketball Camp that focuses on sports specific player development, emphasising learning, mental
December 21st XMAS Break Basketball Camp that focuses on keeping athletes active during the holidays while improving player development.