Summer Basketball Camp at Haut- Lac International Bilingual School that focuses on sports specific player development, emphasising learning, mental stimulation, and physical development while evolving the fundamental basics.
Summer Camp at Haut-Lac International Bilingual School. Supervised and implemented by Certified Training Staff and designed to make a positive impact on our young athletes lives. Campers are seperated into there appropriate skill levels to better promote overall growth. We expect each player to learn how to compete, by challenging their ability to give maximum effort. To be disciplined/dedicated and to understand the important values of teamwork. We encourage the youth to respect the game and teach them in return the game will respectfully help them grow into being young athletes.
- Camp Check-in: 8:45-9:00 AM
- Camp Hours. Monday – Friday at 9:00AM – 4:00PM
- Camp Lunch Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:45AM – 1:45PM
- Haut-Lac International Bilingual School
- Chemin de Pangires 26, 1806 Saint Legier-La Chiesaz Switzerland
- Chemin de Pangires 26, 1806 Saint-Leiger-La Chiesaz
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers. health and release forms do not require a doctor’s signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp or thru email.
- 9:00 AM Check-In
- 9:30 AM Elite Group Selection -Grouping Age
- 10:00 AM One on One Moves
- 10:30 AM Defensive Work (stance, movement, communication, desire)
- 11:00 AM Shooting Work (foot alignment, shoulder alignment, balance, selection, technique)
- 11:30 AM Ball Handling Elite skills
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:15 PM Lunch ends
- 1:30 PM Stretching/Warm-Up
- 2:00 PM Global Drill
- 2:30 PM SAQ Development
- 3:00 PM Offensive Tactical Development & Defensive Fundamentals
- 3:30 PM Shooting Skills Competition
- 4:00 PM Ending Speech Dismissal
Skills worked and Events:
- 3×3 , 5×5, Contests , Games
- Ball Handling / Shooting
- Strength and Agility / Footwork
- Offensive Moves / Skill Development
- Defense Man to Man/ Footwork /Rebounding
- Ball Handling/ Coordination
- One on One / Shooting off the Dribble
- Game Situations
Early Registration is highly recommended.
Full Day Campers Registered and payed before July 13th.
2 Day Camp = 250CHF*
3 Day Camp = 350CHF*
4 Day Camp = 425CHF*
5 Day Camp = 525CHF
*Registered and payed before July 13th. After July 13th, + 50CHF on each offer
Half Day Campers
75CHF Each Day
Refunds : No full refunds 1 week before camp starts on all Registered Campers.
* All Registrations will pay administrative fee that’s included in the prices mentioned above.
Jerseys, Lunch, Prizes