Back to School Basketball Camp that focuses on unity, social development, and player development. Emphasising learning, mental stimulation, and physical development while evolving the fundamental basics.
Back to School Basketball Camp in Lausanne Switzerland that focuses on unity, social development, and player development. While learning the fundamental basics of mental stimulation, and physical development.
- Camp Check-in: 8:30-8:45 AM
- Camp Hours. Monday – Friday at 9:00AM-16:00PM
- Camp Lunch Hours: Monday-Friday 11:45AM-13:45PM Overnight Campers Dinner 19:30
- Hotel Lausanne by Fassbind
- Rue Martery 15, 1005 Lausanne
- *Local Bus and Metro pass included in stay
- International School of Lausanne
- Chemin de la Grangette, 1052 Le Mont-Sur Lausanne
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers. health and release forms do not require a doctor’s signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp or thru email.
- 9:00 AM Check-In
- 9:30 AM Elite Group Selection -Grouping Age
- 10:00 AM One on One Moves
- 10:30 AM Defensive Work (stance, movement, communication, desire)
- 11:00 AM Shooting Work (foot alignment, shoulder alignment, balance, selection, technique)
- 11:30 AM Ball Handling Elite skills
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:15 PM Lunch ends
- 1:30 PM Stretching/Warm-Up
- 2:00 PM Global Drill
- 2:30 PM SAQ Development
- 3:00 PM Offensive Tactical Development & Defensive Fundamentals
- 3:30 PM Shooting Skills Competition
- 4:00 PM Ending Speech Dismissal
Skills worked and Events:
- 3×3 , 5×5, Contests , Games
- Ball Handling / Shooting
- Strength and Agility / Footwork
- Offensive Moves / Skill Development
- Defense Man to Man/ Footwork /Rebounding
- Ball Handling/ Coordination
- One on One / Shooting off the Dribble
- Game Situations
Camps are suprivised and implemented by Certified Training Staff and designed to make a positive impact on our young athletes lives. Campers are seperated into there appropriate skill levels to better promote overall growth. We expect each player to learn how to compete, by challenging their ability to give maximum effort. To be disciplined/dedicated and to understand the important values of teamwork. We encourage the youth to respect the game and teach them in return the game will respectfully help them grow into being young athletes.
Lunch, Jerseys, T-shirts, Awards, Prizes.